Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. –1 Corinthians 12:12
The people at Auburn FUMC have a wide variety of gifts, talents, interests, and skills...and there’s bound to be a place for you in our church family! Here are the many ways that adults can get involved at FUMC:
- Sunday School: Our adult Sunday School class meets at 9:00 during the school year. A fearless team of leaders guides the conversation, and all are welcome!
- Green Team: This year the team will be planting red & sweet potatoes. Also, the team will plant pumpkins.
- Choir: The choir meets at the church every Wednesday at 6:30 pm to practice for Sunday service. This will start on Wednesday, 8/31/16 and go through the school year.
- United Methodist Women: The UMW group will pick up their meetings on Wednesday's starting 9/07/16. They meet in the church library the first Wednesday of each month at 1:30pm.
- Prayer Shawl Group: The Prayer Shawl and Crocheting group meets every Monday (except holiday's) at 10:00 am all year long in the church library.
- Prayer and Share: The Prayer and Share group meets at the church every Tuesday (except holiday's) at 10:00 am in the Adult classroom (purple room). This group meets all year long!
- Worship Leadership: We’re always looking for Scripture readers and guest musicians! If you’d like to share your gifts in this way, please contact the church office.